Currently registrations are open for the 2024 season. However trials and registration dates have already commenced for all competition teams. All trial dates are posted on our Facebook and Instagram.
Active Kids Vouchers
The NSW Government will allocate $207 million over four years to establish Active Kids. Active Kids is a program to help NSW families meet the cost of getting their kids into sport and active fitness and recreation activities.
The initiative aims to reduce barriers to participation and help change the physical activity behaviours of children and young people in NSW.
In order to apply for the voucher please click here.
The voucher can be used for registration or membership fees for structured activities that are eight weeks or longer and provide a moderate to vigorous level of physical activity, for example:
- sporting pursuits
- swimming lessons
- structured fitness program
- outdoor education programs
- approved active recreation (dance etc)
- equipment ordinarily provided by the provider on registration for competition.
Physical activity is defined as movement involving large muscles (e.g. running, swimming, aerobic activity). Physical activity must be planned, structured and involve repetitive bodily movement which improves or maintains physical fitness.
To use the voucher, give the details to an approved sport or activity provider.
Please note that vouchers cannot be split between multiple clubs or registrations, and therefore you may not be able to claim the full $50.
Vouchers cannot be used for individual items like jerseys, socks or boots that are not part of the registration cost.
Vouchers cannot be used for:
- programs that are less than 8 weeks’ duration
- gym membership that is not part of a structured program
- activities that are part of the school curriculum or conducted during school hours
- after-school care services and tutors
- school-run competitions, including weekend inter-school sport competitions or activities
- travel to and from competitions.
Parents, guardians and carers can apply for an Active Kids voucher through Service NSW. You will need the student’s Medicare card details to complete the transaction.
To be eligible for a voucher, each child must reside in NSW. The club or activity provider where the child registers must also be located and operating in NSW.